Henry Odam

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2006
      I have uploaded images from Virginia Colonial Abstracts that list Henry
      Odam claimed for a headright by Thomas Paine in 1652. He is the
      earliest Odam I have found in this work. You have to hunt for him in
      the first image (p. 215) but he is about two-thirds of the way down the
      page. On page 216 (henryodam2) Tho. Paine appears at the beginning of
      the line.

      The spelling of his name is so different from Odeon/Odean, at least to
      me, that it seems real strange that they could have all been the same.

      Bruce Odom