Re: [N_O_A] Test writing

  • Beverly Odom
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2006

      I hit reply, not reply all and the NOA yahoogroups address comes up in my TO: bar as a test.

      Beverly

      From: "Dorothy Bruce" <dobruce@...>
      To: <N_O_A@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [N_O_A] Test writing
      Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 16:30:20 -0600

      Did you reply from MY email, or from the Yahoo internet page?
      Bill did that this morning... he did NOT sign into Yahoo, but only as a "non-member"... and it went to the person who sent the message.
      Dorothy