Priscilla, NOA and corrections

  • Cathy Bruce Purdy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2005
      hi all...happy Halloween to you all!

      read about Priscilla with sadness...we had such fun at the NOA she
      headed up...had heard that she was doing better...

      glad we have this NOA group up and going...we use it for our GS troop
      and for our high school band..it has prven a great way to comunicate to
      many!

      corrections to the latest newsletter...page 6..especially if you send
      one to a library somewhere, it should be corrected...should read "John
      Purdy" and Sara Beth Purdy" they ARE Odoms and they are proud of the
      name, it just is not "their name"!

      love, Cathy Bruce Purdy -
    • Dorothy Bruce
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2005
        oops!  And this grandmother didn't even notice!
        Dorothy Odom Bruce