Rev. Odom

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2005
      It sounds like Rev. Nash Odom has enough information to provide clues
      to all our ancestors. The best thing that could happen is that all of
      his information should be put into electronic form so that it can be
      easily shared. I that is not possible at least the family genealogies
      that he has should be made electronic so we can glean information and
      clues from them. He may be the person we have been looking for ever
      since the DNA project got underway.

      Bruce Odom
    • dwisewirth@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 2005
        In a message dated 12/20/2005 1:22:39 PM Central Standard Time, bodomly@... writes:
        It sounds like Rev. Nash Odom has enough information to provide clues
        to all our ancestors. The best thing that could happen is that all of
        his information should be put into electronic form so that it can be
        easily shared. I that is not possible at least the family genealogies
        that he has should be made electronic so we can glean information and
        clues from them. He may be the person we have been looking for ever
        since the DNA project got underway.

        Bruce Odom
        I have to agree. I wonder if we have some computer-savvy NOA members in his area of the country who could help him do that?

        Dot Wise Wirth