Re: [N_O_A] Questions??

  • Bruce Odom
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2005
      Linda, the Odom DNA project is still going. You might get a reply to your message from Billie Odom and Benny Youngblood as well as me. Benny is the coordinator of the project but has designated Billie and me as assistants. One of us needs the mailing address of the person who will submit the sample so we can have the kit sent. The sample does have to come from a male with the Odom/Odum surname so you need to be able to talk someone into doing it. I think the 43 marker test is $195.

      I am sending you a couple of census images.

      Bruce Odom