Abraham O'Dom Odom b. Ireland d bef 1776 Sampson Co, NC

  • dwisewirth@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2005
      I have this Abraham's children as Dempsy, Richard, Abram, George and John but I don't have any other information or any dates. Can someone send me a gedcom with more information (up to about 1900)?

      Dot Wise Wirth
      Archibald Odom, Pulaski Co., GA line
      Baton Rouge, LA

      In a message dated 12/17/2005 8:14:07 PM Central Standard Time, kodom0023@... writes:
      I have read the discussions about Abraham Odom. Abraham shows up in the Frank Odom line who has been placed in the DNA group, Lineage B. Frank lives in N. Augusta, SC. His DNA test # is 12674.

      I agree with Bruce about the Abraham O'Dom material. This Odom is the Helen Odum Harrell book listing brothers and sons.

      Wallace Odom has looked at this line and says there are 2 different Abrahams to deal with. He has followed through on Helen O. Harrell's book the 2 different trails these 2 families took in the migration south. I have asked him for some input on this discussion.

      Jimmy R Odom