  • Kathy Odom
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2005
      I have read the discussions about Abraham Odom. Abraham shows up in the Frank Odom line who has been placed in the DNA group, Lineage B. Frank lives in N. Augusta, SC. His DNA test # is 12674.

      I agree with Bruce about the Abraham O'Dom material. This Odom is the Helen Odum Harrell book listing brothers and sons.

      Wallace Odom has looked at this line and says there are 2 different Abrahams to deal with. He has followed through on Helen O. Harrell's book the 2 different trails these 2 families took in the migration south. I have ask him for some input on this discussion.

      Also I have asked Rev. Nash Odom of Lumberton, NC, to look at our discussion page. He has a research of Archibald that just could give some clues. My question to our discussion group --are we in agreement to ask for others that may be researching our Malachi's, Archibalds, Gideons, and Benjamins?

      Let me know what you think

      Jimmy R Odom