Re: [N_O_A] John S Odom (South Carolina, Georgia)

  • KJ Odom
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2012
      Re: [N_O_A] John S Odom (South Carolina, Georgia) Hello Durl,

      Received your share of Odom-Gomillion Family tree. Thank you. I will do same for you – in kind.

      Last night, went through information forwarded to me and did a little research on the all of the individuals. Amazed how well documented participants are from 3. Dasley Dallin Odom on.

      How did you come by the data for 1. Daniel D Odom thru 2. Elizabeth Ann Odom? Had it been family bibles; word of mouth. I so very much want this to be accurate.

      Received an emaail from Jimmy R Odom (Palestine, TX). Plan on sharing my phone number with him and from there — share.

      Thank very much for helping me to get over that wall on my John S Odom research.

      --
      Kerry John Odom
      Family is Forever

      From: Durl Odom <argyleacres@...>
      Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 15:24:36 -0600
      To: <N_O_A@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [N_O_A] John S Odom (South Carolina, Georgia)

      Please let me know if the information I sent was of any help...I will then add your data to mine.  Thanks...
      Durl Odom