Re: [N_O_A] John S Odom (South Carolina, Georgia)

  • Durl Odom
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2012
      Please let me know if the information I sent was of any help...I will then add your data to mine.  Thanks...
      Durl Odom

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2012
        Re: [N_O_A] John S Odom (South Carolina, Georgia) Hello Durl,

        Received your share of Odom-Gomillion Family tree. Thank you. I will do same for you – in kind.

        Last night, went through information forwarded to me and did a little research on the all of the individuals. Amazed how well documented participants are from 3. Dasley Dallin Odom on.

        How did you come by the data for 1. Daniel D Odom thru 2. Elizabeth Ann Odom? Had it been family bibles; word of mouth. I so very much want this to be accurate.

        Received an emaail from Jimmy R Odom (Palestine, TX). Plan on sharing my phone number with him and from there — share.

        Thank very much for helping me to get over that wall on my John S Odom research.

        --
        Kerry John Odom
        Family is Forever

        From: Durl Odom <argyleacres@...>
        Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 15:24:36 -0600
        To: <N_O_A@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [N_O_A] John S Odom (South Carolina, Georgia)

[...]

        Lists: John S Odom 30, Rebecca Odom 26, William S Odom 8, Clara  Odom 4, Lula Odom 2

        Freedmans Bank Record (2 Nov 1872)
        Lists: J S  Odom
        Residence: Blakely, GA
        Age: 32 Complexion: White
        Occupation:  Farming
        Wife: R R Odom
        Children: Willie, Clara, Lula and  Robert

        1880 US Census (15 Jun 1880) Precinct 2, Grimes, Texas (Surname  transcription error)
        Lists: John S. Odann 45 R. Rebbecca Odann 36 William  Odann 18 Lula V. Odann 12 Robert W. Odann 8 Minnie P. Odann 6 Fanny E. Odann 2  James E. Odann 1m

        Death of John S Odom between Jun 1880 and Nov 1893 as  his wife, Rebecca R (nee Pace) Odom remarried to Henry Thomas Uzzle, 16 Nov  1893, in Bryan, Brazos County, Texas.

        Any other information would be a  blessing.

        I can be contacted at txjack@... <mailto:txjack%40satx.rr.com>

        Thank  you,

        Kerry John Odom
        Family is Forever