Starting email

  • Bill Odom
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2005
      Just a short welcome note to those members joining the
      NOA group. For those of you new to groups, you can
      REPLY to any emails to join the conversation. If you
      wish to start a discussion just post an email to
      N_O_A@yahoogroups.com
      Thanks
      Bill Odom
      Melbourne, Florida
      [Waiting on Wilma]

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Dorothy Bruce
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2005
        Hi Bill... and to all NOAer who might be on the list now!
        We thank BILL for setting this up for our to chat amongst ourselves.....
        and we wish those in Florida well, through this next hurricane!  Have been out of town,
        visiting grandchildren....  so have not been able to keep up with exactly where it is.... but here in Dallas, we woke up Sunday morning to 47 deg weather!

        This is where we can discuss anything.....  NOA.... our family ....  the weather.....  the coming reunion in SC, July 2006.  Know that Lynn and Vic have great plans for us!  THEY also can put out information here, and reminders to get registered, get your money in, and your hotel reservation!

        Dorothy Odom Bruce
        NOA President

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 23, 2005
          Thanks Bill for setting this e-mail connection up.

          Thanks for the notes.  We are still enjoying nice weather in the daytime.  Little cool at nights and the Harvest Moon has been so beautiful.  Do hope all are well.  Paula Tucker