August 2008 Newsletter

  • Bill Odom
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2008
      Cheryl has just finished putting together a fantastic newsletter for us. It is posted in the
      Members Only section of the web site.
      www.odomassembly.us

      Problems getting to it, let me know.

      Bill Odom
    • Don Jackson
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28, 2008
        Bill,

        I have misplaced my password and would appreciate your sending it to me (or
        resetting it and letting me know what the new one is).

        Thanks,

        Don Jackson

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29, 2008
          Augusta