Group A--Dot Wirth's Archibald Odom

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2005
      Dot, you have this entry in your database several times:

      1807 - David HOLMAN b. 1807 Barnwell Dist. SC m. 1827 Martha ODUM
      (Eliza had an older sister listed in family Bible as Sophy Marah Geen
      ODOM). Emigrated to Randolph Co. GA 1833; moved to Cuthbert 1836.

      This couple is in my line of Barnwell County, SC Odoms. Martha Odom was
      the daughter of Benjamin Odom, Jr. (m. Jane McCreary). Benjamin Jr.'s
      brother Michael is alleged to be my ancestor. Their father was Benjamin
      Odom (b. 1758). The source for my information should be included in the
      gedcom I sent you. I have received this information from two Holman
      descendants one of which is mentioned in the gedcom.

      Bruce Odom
    • dwisewirth@aol.com