Recent Invite to Join NOA Group

  • Bill Odom
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9 4:02 PM
      Many of you current members of the NOA group might have just gotten an email to join this
      group. Please disregard this email if you are a current member. I invited all the current
      members of the NOA that have email addresses to join the group so that we can use this
      group as a rapid means of notifying members that the newsletter is posted to the website.
      We will be posting the newsletter to the NOA site, www.odomassembly.us instead of mailing
      out hard copies to those that have email.
      Questions, please reply back to this email.
      Thanks
      Bill Odom
      NOA Group Owner