Re: [N_O_A] DNAlogins

  • Beverly Odom
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24 4:02 AM
      Does this mean that the members section is the dna results?  And if so, I do not need to know the password.  My brother in law is Jimmy Ray Odom from Palestine and he keeps us updated on this particular topic.

      Thanks,
      Beverly

      On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 10:48 PM, Bruce Odom <bodomly@...> wrote:

      I have the login information from RG if you need it to get into the
      new ancestry.com site. Let me know and I will send it to you. If you
      know of a member who is not in this yahoo group who needs the
      information give them my email address and I will send it to them.

      Bruce Odom
      bodomly@...

      --
      Beverly