DNAlogins

  • Bruce Odom
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2008
      I have the login information from RG if you need it to get into the
      new ancestry.com site. Let me know and I will send it to you. If you
      know of a member who is not in this yahoo group who needs the
      information give them my email address and I will send it to them.

      Bruce Odom
      bodomly@...
    • Beverly Odom