DNA login

  • Bruce Odom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2008
      I just had a conversation with ancestry.com about login problems. They
      will send me a list of the logins that were provided by RG last summer
      when they announced the transition. If you need that you can contact
      me directly and I will send it to you. It will take them a couple of
      days to do it. If you go to the ancestry DNA page and create a new
      name and password it will not get you to the Odom results. By the way,
      they said the DNA information is free and will always be free. The
      access to the Odom results is covered by the fee paid for the DNA
      test. If you are a paid subscriber to Ancestry you can call them and
      have them set you up with just one username and password that will
      give you automatic access to the DNA site.

      Bruce Odom
      bodomly@...