Re: Access to the Ancestry.com Odom DNA

  • belsbacr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2008
      Nothing to add here. Just my concerns over this and anything
      ancestry.com get involved in.

      Anything ancestry.com get involved in starts to cost money, and often
      too much money for things that can be found in the Public Domain.
      For instance if you come across a book on their site that is locked
      simply order it at your public library or in an Inter Libarary Loan -
      it will come and for free.

      They'll no doubt have something in the pipleine that churns in yet
      more cash.