I know it is a long shot......please read and help if possible

  • jess_573
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2008
      Don't know much about the Odom side of the family, but I know my
      mother's Full name is Brenda Louise Odom (daughter of Eunice
      Lainchbury) I have no other details as far as father's name. I have
      never met my mother and she has not been seen by either her side of the
      family or my side of the family. I'd love to know if she is out there
      anywhere. I know their are ties to Canada and Missouri. If anyone has
      any info, please, please, please contact me. I think she would be
      around 45. I am 24 now and she has not been seen since I was 19months
      old. Thanks.