DNA results of a descendant of Emanuel Odom

  • Bruce Odom
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21 7:54 PM
      For over 20 years Emanuel Odom has been considered a son of Michael W.
      Odom of Barnwell, SC. I allegedly descend from Michael W. also through
      one of the four Odom brothers of Union Parish, LA. Jesse was my
      ancestor; the other three were Pinckney, John and Benjamin W. The DNA
      project shows that Benjamin W. was not a brother of Jesse and Pinckney
      although they were related. It does show that Jesse and Pinckney were
      brothers. This week the results from a descendant of Emanuel show that
      he was not a brother. This descendant of Emanuel Odom differs by one
      marker from DNA project members Alvin Theo Odom, Cecil Jay Odom and
      Thomas L. Odom. If any of them are on this board, or if anyone know
      anything about their ancestry would you please post it here?
    • Bill Odom
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22 4:38 AM
        Bruce, I have contact information for each of these
        gentlemen. I will send you direct.