Re: [N_O_A] Odom/Odam/Odum descendant in Alabama

  • Dorothy Bruce
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10 10:51 AM
      Welcome to the ODOM group!  I hope that your message here will be answered, and that you will find someone to help you with your line.
      I will also forward your message to our news editor, to put this query in the next available quarterly.

      Please see our web page for further information on our organization.  We will have our annual Reunion in July in Augusta GA.

      Dorothy Odom Bruce
      NOA President 2006-7