Captain James Frank Odom...

  • belsbacr
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2007
      Hi there. My wife is Kathleen Winzer-Wilson, descendent of James Frank
      Odom, through his son, Scott Pope Odom and in turn his daughter Ila
      Grace Odom (my wife's grandmother). We are going up that way to camp
      in a few days (just over a week away) and will visit some graves.
      Intending to visit Rusk and Cherokee Co., to see what we can see.
      Maybe you know of whatever else is worth taking in while we are there.

      Regards,

      David Wilson.
    • golden claw2
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2007
        hello, thank you for asking me but am afraid your asking wrong odom only been here 2 years and still havent been to any odom graves or sites, the person you should ask are the two  members that are from here NC. and SC. from  NOA are listed, am sorry couldnt be much help to you and your family , am sure the other members you  contact at least get infomation you need....... ty again  goodluck,..... Marvin odom jr.

        belsbacr <belsbrac_belsbrac@...> wrote:
        Hi there. My wife is Kathleen Winzer-Wilson, descendent of James Frank
        Odom, through his son, Scott Pope Odom and in turn his daughter Ila
        Grace Odom (my wife's grandmother) . We are going up that way to camp
        in a few days (just over a week away) and will visit some graves.
        Intending to visit Rusk and Cherokee Co., to see what we can see.
        Maybe you know of whatever else is worth taking in while we are there.

        Regards,

        David Wilson.

        Never miss an email again!
        Yahoo! Toolbar