Ancestors of John O. Odum

  • Charles Odum
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2006
      Am tracing my family and have hit a brick wall with John O. Odum, born in 1813 in South Carolina and died in 1880 in Nacogdoches County, Texas. His son John Wesley Odum was my gggrandfather and his son Edgar Erastus Odum was my greatgrandfather. Am hoping someone may know the names of John O.'s parents as several of us have hit the same wall.
      Thanks

      Charles E. Odum Jr.

      Check the weather nationwide with MSN Search Try it now!