Re: [N_O_A] Hello again! MALACHI ODOM family!

  • Dorothy O Bruce
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2006
      Hey..... Michelle!
      Great to hear from you!  And congratulations on the new baby!  So YOU are working on genealogy in "another way" huh?

      Sorry to hear that your grandmother and your father have passed away.  That's a lot of family history passing with them.  Each day I did genealogy, I wished that I had my grandparents to talk to.  I was so young when they died...  that I did not talk to them about their families, those many years ago!  Oh what we miss!

      Glad you are back.... hope your problems are being straightened out!
      Dorothy Odom Bruce
      NOA President