Hello again! MALACHI ODOM family!

  • mamatut5
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
      I have talked with several of you, but many years ago. I remember
      Dorothy, Charles, and Bruce!
      I have not worked on family history/genealogy in years. I had another
      baby and then medical problems with my oldest son. BUT, I am back now!
      I can't wait to get caught up and upload my information onto a new
      website. (The one I had before and is listed on the NOA website is no
      longer available.)
      Since the last contact I had with you all, my grandmother (Jeane Odom)
      and my father (Robert Higginbotham) have passed away. I do however
      have a lot more family history information.
      Michelle King
      Malachi Odom--Randol Odom--John Wesley Odom--Benjamin Franklin Odom--
      Jeane Odom--Robert Higginbotham--Michelle Higignbotham King--(my 4 kids)
    • Dorothy O Bruce
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2006
        Hey..... Michelle!
        Great to hear from you!  And congratulations on the new baby!  So YOU are working on genealogy in "another way" huh?

        Sorry to hear that your grandmother and your father have passed away.  That's a lot of family history passing with them.  Each day I did genealogy, I wished that I had my grandparents to talk to.  I was so young when they died...  that I did not talk to them about their families, those many years ago!  Oh what we miss!

        Glad you are back.... hope your problems are being straightened out!
        Dorothy Odom Bruce
        NOA President

        I have talked with several of you, but many years ago. I remember
        Dorothy, Charles, and Bruce!
        I have not worked on family history/genealogy in years. I had another
        baby and then medical problems with my oldest son. BUT, I am back now!
        I can't wait to get caught up and upload my information onto a new
        website. (The one I had before and is listed on the NOA website is no
        longer available.)
        Since the last contact I had with you all, my grandmother (Jeane Odom)
        and my father (Robert Higginbotham) have passed away. I do however
        have a lot more family history information.
        Michelle King
        Malachi Odom--Randol Odom--John Wesley Odom--Benjamin Franklin Odom--
        Jeane Odom--Robert Higginbotham- -Michelle Higignbotham King--(my 4 kids)

        Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
        Checked by AVG Free Edition.