Re: [N_O_A] Odom Library article

  • Jimmy R Odom
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2006
      Send messages for JR to my email. I forget to check his, and he won't check it.

      Come to think of it, I haven't seen this newspaper in a long time. We used to get it, but suddenly stopped. I never sent any money or contributed in any way, so that is probably the reason. Wonder what happened here?? Do you get this paper? I never found anything interesting in it, but guess that depends on where the interest lies.....

      Kathy

      Dorothy Bruce <dobruce@...> wrote:
      Here is an article which might be of interest to some.
      It concerns the Odom Library in GA.
      Dorothy

      Do you Yahoo!?