Re: [N_O_A] Odom Library article

  • Jimmy R Odom
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2006
      I just checked this email this morning. Somehow, I don't remember to do it very often. Anytime you have something to show JR, send it to my email so that he can see it. I don't remember to check it, and he won't........Kathy

      Beverly Odom <bevodom@...> wrote:
      The reactions to this article are got very heated.  At the bottom of the post click on the following link to read them.
      Beverly

      On 9/22/06, Dorothy Bruce <dobruce@swbell. net> wrote:
      Here is an article which might be of interest to some.
      It concerns the Odom Library in GA.
      Dorothy

      --
      Beverly

    • Jimmy R Odom
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 27, 2006
        Send messages for JR to my email. I forget to check his, and he won't check it.

        Come to think of it, I haven't seen this newspaper in a long time. We used to get it, but suddenly stopped. I never sent any money or contributed in any way, so that is probably the reason. Wonder what happened here?? Do you get this paper? I never found anything interesting in it, but guess that depends on where the interest lies.....

        Kathy

        Dorothy Bruce <dobruce@...> wrote:
        Here is an article which might be of interest to some.
        It concerns the Odom Library in GA.
        Dorothy

        Do you Yahoo!?