North carolina Odoms/Odum/Oldhams

  • hrh_anm
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2006
      I am new to the group so I thought I would say hi. I am an NC Odom and
      wondered if anyone else in the group is an NC Odom or if anyone here
      researches NC Odoms?

      I look forward to getting to know you all.

      Nic-
    • Cloyce
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2006
        --- In N_O_A@yahoogroups.com, "hrh_anm" <hrh_anm@...> wrote:

        > I am new to the group so I thought I would say hi. I am an NC Odom and
        > wondered if anyone else in the group is an NC Odom or if anyone here
        > researches NC Odoms?
        >
        > I look forward to getting to know you all.
        >
        > Nic-
        >I go back to Sampson. NC. then to Milledgeville, TN. Any
        connections there?

        Dr O
      • hrh_anm
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 11, 2006
          --- In N_O_A@yahoogroups.com, "Cloyce" <drcloyce.odom@...> wrote:

          > --- In N_O_A@yahoogroups.com, "hrh_anm" <hrh_anm@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I am new to the group so I thought I would say hi. I am an NC
          Odom and
          > > wondered if anyone else in the group is an NC Odom or if anyone
          here
          > > researches NC Odoms?
          > >
          > > I look forward to getting to know you all.
          > >
          > > Nic-
          > >I go back to Sampson. NC. then to Milledgeville, TN. Any
          > connections there?
          >
          > Dr O

          Dr. O,

          There is perhaps a connection. My Odoms are from Sampson and
          Cumberland County.
          Nic-