Re: Genealogy programs for Apple computers

  • forgerii
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 20, 2006
      I loved my CoCo! I still have two of them with disk operating system.
      For some things they were much better than current PCs, even hi-
      dollar ones because the code was compact and efficient. I still have
      some laboratory instruments running with CoCo motherboards built into
      them!

      But this is off-topic so I'll desist.

      John Odom, Ooltewah, TN

      -- In N_O_A@yahoogroups.com, "Dorothy Bruce" <dobruce@...> wrote:

      > WOW..... there were so FEW of us RS Color Computer users! We used
      that for so long! and our son took one off to college. Husband said
      that ours at home did everything his IBM did at work..... but using
      that tape for save data was the pits!

      > Dorothy

      8/11/2006