NOA SC Reunion pictures

  • Dorothy Bruce
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2006
      Speaking of ODOM pictures.... take a look at the NOA Web page.

       Bill from Florida, our new web master, has posted the State Pictures from our 2006 SC Reunion up!  They are remarkable!
      Thanks to Bill for both his expertise with his camera, and posting the pictures so that we all can share them.

      There are also some from one of our FUN events.  And I bet more to come, as our members are all very busy people during the year!

      So Bill,.... please know that we are all looking forward to seeing your pictures as you share them with us.

      And thanks

      Dorothy Odom Bruce
      NOA President 2005-6-7

      ps.... and if you ALL try to go there at one time.....  the site will temporarily be unavailable!  Go back another time!