Re: Odom-Sampson CO NC

  • Cloyce
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2005

      I too am from the line in Sampson County, NC.  Reden ( I also have his as Redman) is a brother to my line from William Riley Odom,  both sons of Jacob. It appears that Reden stayed in NC  but my line  RILEY  moved to TN with his fathr and some other members of teh family, 3 brothers,  and 2 of them eventually went on to TX. Riley had family thast left TN after the war as it was a hot spot, and moved to AR. where I was born in 1928.  I now live in CA.

      am interested in exchanging data with any descendants of this family  /'s

      Dr. Cloyce E. Odom

      drcloyce.odom@...