OFF TOPIC "The Flag Of Freedom"

  • forgerii
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006
      The Flag of Freedom

      I've had several requests, not from this board, to post my Flag of
      Freedom" story somewhere. I finaly did. I'm not an artist and it isn't
      the prettiest web page, but it is up.

      I hope it brings some joy and inspiration.

      http://home.comcast.net/~jodom25/

      John L. Odom
    • Dr. S. L. Odom
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2006
        Thank you for sharing your story with our group. I hope that it can
        be reprinted with your permission in our NOA Newsletter.

        May God bless you and your family, always.

        --Lynn Odom

        --- In N_O_A@yahoogroups.com, "forgerii" <jodom25@...> wrote:

        > The Flag of Freedom
        >
        > I've had several requests, not from this board, to post my Flag of
        > Freedom" story somewhere. I finaly did. I'm not an artist and it
        isn't
        > the prettiest web page, but it is up.
        >
        > I hope it brings some joy and inspiration.
        >
        > http://home.comcast.net/~jodom25/
        >
        > John L. Odom

      • forgerii
        Message 3 of 3 , May 9, 2006
          By all means. Please use the text in its entirety. The picture of me
          with the folded flag is not mine, I can't give permission to use it.

          John Odom