Update

  • Brenda Lewis
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 5:49 PM
      Can someone give us a update on how our prescious Helen Odum Harrell is doing?
      Brenda Odom Lewis
    • bodomly@direcway.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 9:27 PM
        I heard from her a little over a week ago and she was quite tired of being sidelined by her fall. I expect it won't keep her out of the group much longer. I also want to use this as a way to let you all know that I have a new email address:

        bodomly@...

        Helen was complaining about earthlink, too, but so far it has been fine for me.

        Bruce Odom

        > Can someone give us a update on how our prescious Helen Odum
        > Harrell is doing?
        > Brenda Odom Lewis

      • Jimmy R Odom
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2 4:51 PM
          Helen and Gene attended the dedication last sunday evening of four confederate soldiers grave markers. Thomas H. Odom ,and James Frank Odom, the men were first cousins born in Wayne County Miss, in1830 both came to Texas with about 35 Odoms in 1847 to cherokee County. The mount comfort cemetery is only 16 miles from where we live Helen wrote a nice article about the Sons of the confederacy doing the seven gun salute . You will be able to read it in the April edition of the NOA news
          Brenda Lewis <bklewis777@...> wrote:J.R.Odom