Re: [N_O_A] DNA message group

  • Dorothy Bruce
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
      Bruce,
      Thanks for your response.  We can see how the group that is set up now works for your DNA discussions...  and it you feel it is not satisfactory, I will get Bill to set up another one, as you might direct.

      I would suggest that you put in the SUBJECT title...  DNA group A, or some such id, in case some might not be interested in this particular discussion.  As other groups are set up... they can also be labeled.  Would this be satisfactory for your purpose?

      Dorothy