Re: [N_O_A] Out of commission

  • Dorothy Odom Bruce
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2006
      Oh DOT!  How horrible.....  and I wonder why we are having such an outbreak of shingles in the last few years.
      Several years ago I had never heard of it.... then it seems like so many people I know started having it.  So I know what you are and will be going through.  Bill had it on his head.... and Jimmy Ray on his body.  And it doesn't heal soon!  Take care....

      Dorothy