Out of commission

  • Dorothy Wirth
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2006
      Hi folks,

      Y'all, please don't count on me for anything for awhile. I've been
      fighting shingles (from my shoulder to the tip of my thumb) and I'm
      just getting to where I can do email - physically and slowly - but,
      with all the drugs, it's a real challenge mentally -- and it hurts to
      do the typing.

      I'll be back as soon as I can.

      Dot from Louisiana
    • Dorothy Odom Bruce
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2006
        Oh DOT!  How horrible.....  and I wonder why we are having such an outbreak of shingles in the last few years.
        Several years ago I had never heard of it.... then it seems like so many people I know started having it.  So I know what you are and will be going through.  Bill had it on his head.... and Jimmy Ray on his body.  And it doesn't heal soon!  Take care....

        Dorothy