Re: Reunion Map

  • solutions1546
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2006
      --- In N_O_A@yahoogroups.com, "Dorothy Bruce" <dobruce@...> wrote:

      > Cheri, are you planning to come to the SC ODOM Reunion this summer?
      > If so,... and you wish to prepare a US map with pins, to mark
      where each family comes from, that would be great. Let me know if
      you would need an easel, or if you would bring one. Is this
      something that you would wish to do?

      > OR.... the migration map of the various families.. I do plan to
      bring my Malachi migration map.

      > Thanks....
      > Dorothy

      Commerce in
      > Seeley Lake Montana, and most of the visitors love the maps. I
      would
      > love to help or head up or what ever the committee would like
      for me
      > to do. I would appreciate knowing my part before the end of the
      month
      > because I will be gone for awhile, and then things around here
      start
      > heating up for summer. Let me know. You can always contact me
      directly
      > if you want at Solutions@... Cheri

      of Service.

      > Dorthy, I am going to Dad's next week and we'll visit and I will
      get back to you when I return the end of April, unless we contact
      you from his house. Cheri

      3/8/2006