27Abraham, etc.

  • Bruce
    Dec 17, 2005
      I agree with Jimmy. The name of this game is names. The more people we
      can get together in a forum like this the more names we will know. We
      will be able to communicate almost instantly and anybody interested in
      a particular line of names can glean information from them, comment,
      correct and possibly add to the common pool of information. Abraham,
      Isaac, and Jacob were probably the top three male Odom names in HOH's
      book. After about the 1750's it seems they were all named Benjamin.

      Bruce Odom