      Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 7:25 PM
      Subject: message from JR

      Since you have all the Odoms on the internet, would you inform everyone that Gene Odom of Waynesboro, GA passed away. The funeral will be Friday at 11:00 AM in Waynesboro. Gene was an early NOA member, well  liked by everyone who knew him. He was 82 years of age. George and Marilyn Odom of Waynesboro called today with this message. I did ask Marilyn to call for flowers. Bobbie Nell does not have email but her phone is 706-554-2940. Funeral home is Hopper-Deloatch in Waynesboro.