      Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 8:24 PM
      Subject: [N_O_A] N_O_A Odom DNA project Group A

      Jimmy R Odom, b. in Frankston, TX, 7 Feb 1936. My father was, William Seals Odom, b. 10 Dec 1899 in Anderson County, TX. Grandfather was William Brigman Odom, b. 9 June 1861 in Cherokee, Co. TX, died 6 Nov 1939 in Cherokee Co. TX. Great Grandfather was Thomas H Odom, b. 30 June 1830 in Wayne Co. MS, died on 23 Feb 1915 Cherokee Co. TX. Gr-Gr-Grandfather, Randol Odom b. in Washington Co. AL 19 Aug 1804 d., 25 Jan 1885 in Van Zandt County, TX. Gr.-Gr-Gr-Grandfather Malachi Odom born 1771 in SC, died after 1850 census was taken, in Cherokee Co. TX.

      Malachi's father is believed to be Jacob Odom as written by Major L.A. Odom. He said that he was from Jackson MS. This could have been in Jackson AL, Clark Co. joins Washington Co. where Randol was born.

      I will be glad to exchange information.

      Jimmy R Odom

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.