123Re: [N_O_A] Update

  • Jimmy R Odom
    Apr 2 5:12 PM
      Helen and Gene attended the dedication last sunday evening of four confederate soldiers grave markers. Thomas H. Odom ,and James Frank Odom, the men were first cousins born in Wayne County Miss, in1830 both came to Texas with about 35 Odoms in 1847 to cherokee County. The mount comfort cemetery is only 16 miles from where we live Helen wrote a nice article about the Sons of the confederacy doing the seven gun salute . You will be able to read it in the April edition of the NOA news
      Brenda Lewis <bklewis777@...> wrote:J.R.Odom
      Can someone give us a update on how our prescious Helen Odum Harrell is doing?
      Brenda Odom Lewis