      Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 1:37 PM
      Subject: [N_O_A] Annual NOA Meetings for NOA History

      Help! As a relative newby in NOA, I am unable to list the locations
      for all the NOA meetings. I think what I have below is correct (based
      on what is on the website and my memory since the event in New
      Orleans in 1995 - my first meeting). Some have writeups and/or photos
      on the current website; some have nothing.

      If you chaired, attended, or was elected president at one of our
      annual meetings, send me a short blurb of what you remember -- and a
      photo if you have one.

      Yes, I have the CD with the many years of our newsletters but I'm
      trying to get the updated website on line asap.

      Thanks,

      Dot

      Eufaula, Alabama (1980)
      Eufaula, Alabama (1981)