Gospel Goddess

  • ocymvio
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2006
      Hey all,
      It's been over a year since I started this group.
      It's also been inactive for about a year. I got a little discourged in
      not being able to meet with more people. Anyway, I still have an
      interest in doing this. I'm wondering (if you're still interested) how
      we should proceed.
      Regards and Blessings,
      Gary
    • Patti Pippen
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 8, 2006
        Hi Gary,

        It's been a long time, yes. I am still very interested in the group. We
        did some good things when we were together. Good sounds! I am hoping
        that more people are interested in meeting. I think you should see how
        many respond to your email and go from there. Monday nights are good
        for me. I guess there will probably be scheduling conflicts. But you
        just have to put it out there and see. But I'm in. And I still have all
        my music from last year.

        Blessed Be,
        Patti Pippen

      • mowglikat@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 8, 2006
          I'm in too.  Liked the idea.  I think it fell by the wayside because of frustration with scheduling.

          But yeah.  I'm in.  Sunday afternoons/evenings work best for me, but I can do Mondays if I have to.

          Mowgli

          But seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already. - Waiter Rant -
        • Ross MacKae
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 9, 2006

            Gary,

            I am still very much interested. Scheduling was and probably will be an issue, but I would still like to be a part of this project.

            Anybody for a day in the Hamptons … I offer my house here in East Hampton for a Season Get-Together / Song writing / and Bar-B-Que….

            Ross

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 11, 2006
              I am interested in checking this out. I was swamped with being in
              school but things are looser now. Personally, I want to keep my
              weekends free.

              And, Mowgli, I like the quote at the end of your email.

              Chellie

              http://mail.yahoo.com