Re: Second Gospel Goddess get together

  • ocymvio
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hi everyone,
      I was not able to get the Ripley Grier room for this Sunday.
      So, The next rehearsal will be Sunday April 10th.
      I hope many of you can attend.
      Blessings,
      Gary
    • chellie menucha
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1, 2005
        Bummer! What time on April 10th? I have a workshop from 3-5 pm so I
        could make 6 pm or earlier like 11 am.

        Michele

        --- ocymvio <gypsycamp@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone,
        > I was not able to get the Ripley Grier room for this Sunday.
        > So, The next rehearsal will be Sunday April 10th.
        > I hope many of you can attend.
        > Blessings,
        > Gary

        Yahoo! Messenger