merry meet

  • morgaine531
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hello!

      I'm Suzanne and I heard about this group through a friend...what you
      are doing sounds really interesting! I am based out of NYC also, and
      I am a classical soprano with some piano skills. I sang with a gospel
      choir in college here and there, and although I sounded like the
      biggest white girl around (and also had theological issues with the
      music...I was just beginning to blossom into a pagan then!), I found
      the music a lot of fun to sing and perform. So depending on what
      voice types you're looking for (are you having auditions?) and when
      you rehearse, I would love to try this out! It sounds cool!

      Feel free to contact me off list; disneydiva31@....

      Thanks!

      Blessed Be
      Suzanne
    • Celtic Gypsy Biker
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
        Hi Suzanne,
        Welcome to you and welcome to all others that have joined.
        Please go to the file section to begin listening to some of the songs I'm contemplating doing.
        Feel free to start thinking of alternate verses/wording (see the first posting).
        I look forward to working with all of you.
        Regards and Blessings
        Gary

        I'm Suzanne and I heard about this group through a friend...what you
        are doing sounds really interesting!  I am based out of NYC also, and
        I am a classical soprano with some piano skills.  I sang with a gospel
        choir in college here and there, and although I sounded like the
        biggest white girl around (and also had theological issues with the
        music...I was just beginning to blossom into a pagan then!), I found
        the music a lot of fun to sing and perform.  So depending on what
        voice types you're looking for (are you having auditions?) and when
        you rehearse, I would love to try this out!  It sounds cool!

        Feel free to contact me off list; disneydiva31@....

        Thanks!

        Blessed Be
        Suzanne