to Gary

  • pattipippen
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2008
      Hi,
      Long time no see. Is this group dead in the water, or are you still interested?And finding a
      piano player, would you want to pay, or would that be volunteer?

      I have someone in mind.

      Also, Gary, if you ever want to come to an open Temple of Ara circle. let me know. Go to the
      website: www.templeofara.org and look at the calendar. Events are posted there and on
      Witchvox. The next big o9pen circle is Samhain, which we have indoors at Ripley-Greer.

      Hope to hear from you soon.

      Patti Pippen
    • NYC Minoan
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2008
        Hi Patti,
        I still have interest in doing this.
        That being said, after trying to do this for about a year, it felt like the timing was wrong.
        Currently I'm unemployed, so can not afford too much in terms of space rental or piano player.
        Perhaps we can begin meeting again to write music or lyrics.
        Suggestions welcome.
        I was planning on going to the Silent Supper for Samhain.  Is that the same circle you are mentioning?
        Take care for now.
        Gary