rossofrosskindred wants to join Gospel_Goddess

  • Celtic Gypsy Biker
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2005
      One of the things I need are people that can re-write existing songs. I'm
      not looking for total re-writes but let me give you an example to a song I
      rewrote:

      Come and go with me, to my saviors house, to my saviors house
      Come and go with me, to my saviors house, to my saviors house
      There will be no crying here
      There will be no dying here
      Come and go with me, to my saviors house, to my saviors house

      This is changed to a pre-ritual song

      Come and go with me, to our sacred space, to our sacred space
      Come and go with me, come in perfect trust, come in perfect love
      There are many Ancients here
      There's a god and goddess here
      Come and go with me, to our sacred space, to our sacred space

      So if you're a poet/writer there is definitely room for you here.
      Regards,
      Gary