LYNDON reenactment meeting

  • 1st Lt. John R. Tucker Sr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2009
      Greetings to all,

      I am planning on having our final pre re-enactment meeting on Saturday May 16th at 1:pm. I have reserved a space at Earls Drive-In.

      Location; Earl's Drive-In 12139 Olean Rd/ Route 16 Chaffee, NY 14030 (716) 496-5125

      Great place for Pie and food. Got to go with Pie first. If you have not been to Earls, you are in for a treat.

      Yours in the cause,

      John R Tucker Sr.

      "Teach history as it wasÂ…not as it is" J.R.T