Fw: Major Announcement for Marilla Civil War Days July 11 - 13, 2008 More entertainment added

  • Marilla Civil War Days July 11 - 13, 2008
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4 5:38 AM
      Hello All

      Major Announcement for Marilla Civil War Days July 11 - 13, 2008,  this years walk on fee has been waived and Sutler Fees have been reduced.  Everything is going as planned,  We have added more to our entertainment, the Hutchinson Family Revival will be joining us during the County Fair, and we also have the Victorian Dancers from the Amherst Museum joining us with City Fiddle at the Saturday evening dance.   We have some interesting lectures planned, a swap meet, night cannon fire and skirmishes. This is the weekend you have all been waiting for, the Marilla Civil War Days Event for 2008.  Please mark your calendar, this will be our best event of the season.  Please join us for our 5th anniversary celebration at Marilla Town Park in Marilla NY.  More info at www.94nyh.com

      July 11-13, 2008 - Western New York - Marilla Town Park - Annual Civil War Weekend - 5th Anniversary Celebration

      Nineteenth Century Sanitary Fair highlights Marilla¬ís 5th Annual Civil War Encampment at Marilla Town Park on Three Rod Road. Bonfire Friday Night, Battle Re-enactment's and living history on Saturday and Sunday. Open to the public 9am to 5pm and 7 to 10pm on Saturday, 9am to 3pm on Sunday. Period Dance Saturday evening,featuring City Fiddle is open to the public and a Sunday Church Service with other entertainment planned. Visit our web site www.94nyh.com for more details. Pre Paid Registrations prior to June 27, 2008 will qualify for the free Saturday evening dinner provided by the event sponsors, Marilla Historical Society and the Town of Marilla. Other sponsors include the 94th NY Co. H, the Daughters and Sons of the Cause, 52nd North Carolina, 9th Texas Company B, and the Eastern Reenactors Association. Modern camping, restroom facilities, firewood, straw and hay provided. $5 pre-paid registration fee for reenactors, the walk on fee has been waived. Sutler fees have been lowered to $10.00 per space as required, this includes the Saturday Evening Dinner, a 1/2 page ad in our Event Program and all other amenities mentioned above. For more information contact: Mike Krawczyk persnds@... or Frank Blonski frankie@.... Mail inquires to 94th New York Co H, P.O. Box 158 Cheektowaga NY 14225. Visit us on the web at www.94nyh.com

      Best Wishes
      Frank Blonski

      Please visit us on the web.
      www.94nyh.com

      94th New York Co H
      c/o Frank Blonski
      P.O. Box 158
      Cheektowaga NY 14225
    • Marilla Civil War Days July 11 - 13, 2008