July 11-13, 2008 - Annual Civil War Weekend Western New York - Marilla Town Park -

  • Marilla Civil War Days July 11 - 13, 2008
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      Hello All

      Here is the weekend you have all been waiting for, the Marilla Civil War Days Event for 2008.  Please mark your calendar, this will be our best event of the season.  Please join us for our 5th anniversary celebration in Marilla NY.

      July 11-13, 2008 - Western New York - Marilla Town Park - Annual Civil War Weekend - 5th Anniversary Celebration

      Nineteenth Century Sanitary Fair highlights Marilla¬ís 5th Annual Civil War Encampment at Marilla Town Park on Three Rod Road. Bonfire Friday Night, Battle Re-enactment's and living history on Saturday and Sunday. Open to the public 9am to 5pm and 7 to 10pm on Saturday, 9am to 3pm on Sunday. Period Dance Saturday evening, open to the public, featuring City Fiddle and a Sunday Church Service with other entertainment planned, visit our web site www.94nyh.com for more details. Pre Paid Registrations prior to June 25, 2008 will qualify for the free Saturday evening dinner provided by the event sponsors, Marilla Historical Society and the Town of Marilla. Other sponsors include the 94th NY Co. H, the Daughters and Sons of the Cause, 52nd North Carolina, 9th Texas Company B, and the Eastern Reenactors Association. Modern camping, restroom facilities, firewood, straw and hay provided. $5 pre-registration fee, $8 walk on the day of the event. For more information contact: Mike Krawczyk persnds@... or Frank Blonski frankie@.... Mail inquires to 94th New York Co H, P.O. Box 158 Cheektowaga NY 14225. Visit us on the web at www.94nyh.com

      Best Wishes
      Frank Blonski

      Please visit us on the web.
      www.94nyh.com