Re-enactment Event Anouncement

  • Frank Blonski
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2006
      Hello

      Please include our event listing in group
      Thank You Greatly

      July 13 - 15,  New York - Marilla - 4th Annual Civil War Encampment

      Nineteenth Century Sanitary Fair highlights Marilla’s 2007 Annual Civil War Encampment at Marilla Town Park on Three Rod Road. Bonfire Friday Night, Battle Re-enactment's and living history on Saturday and Sunday open to the public 10am to 4pm. Period Dance Saturday evening, featuring City Fiddle and a Sunday Church Service is also planned. Saturday Dinner will be provided by the Marilla Historical Society and Town of Marilla who sponsor the event along with the 94th NY Co. H and the Daughters and Sons of the Cause. Modern camping, restroom facilities, firewood, straw and hay provided. $5 registration fee. For more information contact David & Lisa Erickson (716) 434-9253, job5646@... or Nell and Ray Galley (716) 549-8757, reg7072@.... Visit out web site at www.94nyh.com

      Best Wishes
      Frank Blonski

      94th New York Co H
      www.94nyh.com